Supply Planner Support
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Supply Planning Support associate provides all necessary product information to sales related to sourcing, availability and/or product recalls.
- Resolve product inquiries in a timely manner
- Research product codes
- Historical product usage
- New product – identify vendor sources
- Provide product costs and options
- Set up new product codes in the system
- Facilitate requests for special orders - set-up/access - including customer proprietary products
- Support product recall by cross-referencing manufacturer and SFC product codes and compiling customer impact information.
- Provide adequate and timely information
- Other duties as assigned.
- High-school diploma or GED required
- 1 plus year's experience in foodservice and/or a similar role
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7543