- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for engagement in selling merchandise for Shamrock Foods Company's retail store. Please note, travel will be required to other locations for training, physical inventory and coverage as needed.
- Achieving sales and gross profit results for the store as measured by the budget.
- Preparing work schedules and supervising employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts and keeping operating records
- Overseeing the implementation of pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Merchandising products and the store in an effective manner, maintaining cleanliness and proper image of store and implements planned sales promotion activities
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college preferred
- At least one-year experience in retail store management
- Computer literate - Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which include weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.