Store Associate (Part Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Grand Junction
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Starting Pay is $15/hour PLUS Benefits!!
Shamrock is looking for fun, energetic people to join our growing team. Our Store Associates have the opportunity to work in all areas of our stores. You’ll be responsible for outstanding customer service, maintaining a clean, safe, and efficient experience for our guests. You’ll also be responsible for inventory, pricing, and the opportunity to lead opening and closing shifts.
- Provide excellent customer service through all engagement activities in the store.
- Accurately execute check-out, cash handling, price integrity, and inventory counts.
- Keep shelves appropriately stocked and maintain high presentation standards.
- Assist in cleaning, maintaining a safe environment, and responding to customer concerns
- Build relationships with the foodservice businesses you serve
- Complete relevant training to ensure on-going success
- Support store leadership to ensure compliance with established procedures and policies including merchandise orders, receiving, and shrink management
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude, eager to learn new skills and passionate about building customer relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Ready to work as part of a high performing team
- High school diploma/GED required
- 6+ months of retail experience preferred, but not required, food service industry a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products
- Interpret instructions, inventory and sales reports, and developed attention to detail
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs; frequently lift and/or more up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays with regular attendance necessary
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.