Store Associate I - Full Time
Increased Starting Pay rate is $15.00/hour PLUS Benefits!
The Store Associate 1 is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, and accurately executing customer check-out processes as well as efficiently merchandising and stocking products.
- Provide excellent customer service through all engagement activities in the store
- Accurately execute check-out processes including weighing of items, bagging merchandise and redeeming promotional coupons. Records prices and departments subtotals taxable items and totals purchases on cash register.
- Executes cash balancing processes for the cash drawer flawlessly, including balancing drawer at the end of shift.
- Keeps shelves appropriately stocked and maintains presentation of merchandised product. Maintain pricing accuracy of all products
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3 months of retail experience preferred, food service industry a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100lbs; frequently lift and/or more up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!