Software Engineer 2 (Web)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Software Engineers II is responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers
- Supports and/or installs software applications, may include end user training and documentation
- Documents and maintains software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Serve as a subject matter expert in certain technologies
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Involved in Level I on-call support
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university and 2-5 years of relevant experience, or 3-6 years of equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in full stack web application software development – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies, able to write SQL statements to read, update, insert, and delete data
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.