Software Engineer 2 (Full Stack)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Software Engineers II (Full Stack) is responsible for the technical life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation. Provides support for user documentation and training.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software applications supporting internal business requirements and external customers.
- Supports and/or installs software applications, may include end user training and documentation
- Works with other teammates to design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) of developed applications using Enterprise specified tools.
- Prepares and maintains technical design documentation including break-fix and enhancements
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Designs, writes, modifies, and runs automated tests that validate the certification from the manual testing process
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient and clean code
- Works with other engineers as a team, doing and responding to code reviews, design reviews, document reviews
- Serve as a subject matter expert in certain technologies
- Works under minimal supervision
- A certain degree of creativity is required
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Involved in Level I on-call support
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university and 2-5 years of relevant experience, or 3-6 years of equivalent experience
- Experience in full stack web application software development – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to write procedural code in either PL/SQL or T-SQL
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7919