- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Defines slotting strategy, policy and rules to minimize damage to the product and improve warehouse for the conventional warehouse and PIR. Manage the slotting process for new items, and slow items throughout the life cycle of the items.
- Maintain slotting strategy, policy and procedures for our conventional warehouse to comply with:
- Cross contamination
- Temp zone
- Meet regularly with the Warehouse Manager and Inventory Control Manager to discuss suggestions for slot setup for approval of slot changes.
- Train warehouse staff to understand the slotting strategy and policy.
- Monitor item velocity and adjust when item meets thresholds.
- Monitor damage and adjust to minimize.
- Review and respond to adjustment requests from the floor associates.
- Communicate slotting changes to the Operations staff in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coordination with production schedules for slotting product to benefit work flow and expedite shipping products.
- Ability to follow directions as instructed by All Points tasking program.
- Communicates with Sales, Purchasing, Logistics and Merchandising relative to scheduled arrival of new items.
- Works with management on de-assigning slots to items when sold out and discontinued from inventory (Discontinued When Out).
- Reports on the distribution center capacity levels and warehouse optimization and utilization.
- Advanced computer skills and understanding of the slotting process using the All-Points warehouse management and Golden SQL software.
- Manage product rotation through a report in Golden SQL for FIFO.
- Monitor scan rate by aisle through SAE and continuously try and improve warehouse Scan Rate.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3 years of related inventory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7569