Six Sigma Green Belt
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Six Sigma Green Belt leads and manages departmental Six-Sigma process improvement projects, and presents status to all stakeholders. (S)He is responsible for delivering improved and sustained processes in the areas assigned and must deliver outstanding customer experiences and increased profitability through the enablement and sustainment of a continuous improvement culture. (S)He is responsible for leading the Continuous Improvement Council and conducting training on specific lean topics.
- Develops narrowly focused, clearly defined projects to streamline and improve organizational processes.
- Conducts data collection and analysis to inform and support the improvement of organizational performance.
- Identifies and utilizes key metrics related to process improvement.
- Ensures that financial, operational, and customer satisfaction objectives are met.
- Implement lean manufacturing principals and continuous improvement processes.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other associates.
- Assists with the planning, development, and accomplishment of key business projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- 2+ years of experience in a continuous improvement role with demonstrated project results
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and statistical testing
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7830