Six Sigma Black Belt
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Six Sigma Black Belt leads and manages cross-functional Six-Sigma process improvement projects, and presents status to Champions, Master Black Belts, and business leaders. (S)He is responsible for delivering improved and sustained processes in the areas assigned and must deliver outstanding customer experiences and increased profitability through the enablement and sustainment of a continuous improvement culture.
- Applies Six Sigma error reduction-based management techniques to organizational operations.
- Serves as a liaison between Six Sigma project personnel and senior management.
- Train, coach, and mentor Green Belts on Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Plans, develops, and ensures accomplishment of key projects.
- Develops narrowly focused, clearly defined projects to streamline and improve organizational processes.
- Ensures that financial, operational, and customer satisfaction objectives are met.
- Travel up to 25%
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field. A Master's degree is preferred
- Five years operating in a high volume manufacturing/distribution environment
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification and strong Lean manufacturing expertise
- 2+ years experience leading, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Successfully led a minimum of 50 projects, including 5S, kaizen, and lean six sigma with demonstrated results
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and statistical testing
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays in Engineering, Business, or related field
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.