Shipping & Receiving
Pay rate for this position ranges from $18.50-$22 an hour PLUS a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Summary: This position is responsible for coordinating activities with production to scale, raft and ship JIT orders on a timely and accurate basis.
• Collecting all orders at a central point and accurately scaling and labeling the orders
• Using the computer and scanning gun to move the product to ensure that foods can select the product.
• Producing packing slips, invoices and purchase orders accurately.
• Interacting with the warehouse personnel to ensure all orders are received.
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Must be proficient in data entry and basic computer knowledge
• Must have the ability to operate a forklift.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
• Frequent exposure to extreme cold and risk of electrical shock and vibration.
• Occasional exposure to high, precarious places, extreme heat, loud work environment.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.