- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 208 E College Blvd
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for supervising employees when management is not present.
- Engaging in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for Bookkeeper, or performs work of subordinates, as needed
- Following policies and procedures regarding opening and closing the store. - Will have security codes, keys and safe combinations for deposits and distribute cash change orders for cashiers
- Accurately and timely complete of all store records on computer
- Overseeing implementation of updating pricing per policy, ordering merchandise, checking in product, submitting credits and debits as needed
- Merchandise product and store in an effective manner, maintaining cleanliness and proper image of store
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or six months related experience
- Experience in the food service industry is a plus
- Applicants that are bi-lingual are preferred
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Computer literate. Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which include weekends and holidays
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.