Senior Treasury Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Treasury Analyst contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations. (S)he will support all the aspects of Treasury Operations activities. including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process. This position prepares various Cash Management Reports for the company as well as maintains various personal trust and checking accounts for Shamrock CEO.
- Ensure accurate funding of all bank accounts on a daily basis
- Prepares various cash management reports and generates various system queries used daily for the company’s cash and debt management
- Produce Quarterly Debt Covenant package for banks and update covenant forecast from time to time
- Prepare and update 13 week rolling Cash Flow Forecast to project cash flow needs
- Completes month end entries and balancing for outstanding checks
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account and bank cost information
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantee requirements
- Perform bank and credit card administration for users
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Maintain proficiency on all bank systems
- Maintain and log company-wide real estate leases
- Perform gatekeeper function for key notification dates
- Consolidate company-wide aging of working capital accounts and reporting for banks
- Annual audit support for any Treasury related items
- Assist Treasurer with refinancing of new debt issuance projects
- Monitor and book interest rate swap expense
- Assist Treasurer in maintaining accurate shareholder records and monthly equity accounting
- Assist Treasurer in completing ad hoc projects
- Ensure compliance with controls and internal policies
- Monitors and measures working capital management and recommends improvements.
- Meets weekly to discuss account activity
- Assists in preparation of annual reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in treasury/cash management/finance or MBA.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines
- CPA or CTP certification a plus.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7122