Senior Systems Analyst - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The business/technical analyst is responsible for ensuring that the business requirements related to technology are defined and addressed. They also identify relevant technology solutions to overcome the business problems and assuring the realization of business benefits. General competencies include problem solving/analysis skills, technical capacity, communication proficiency and excellent time management.
• Apply IT knowledge and skills to propose action, provide technical coordination, or conduct implementation activities to drive IT software/process solutions.
• Conduct research, gather and interpret requirements, conduct analysis and/or develop recommendations related to IT processes and/or software products solutions.
• Create, analyze, coordinate and document complex IT projects, products and processes and provide resolution recommendations.
• Act as a liaison/coordinator within the IT Department and business units by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple business units and disciplines throughout our organization.
• Work with the other analysts, software engineers, system designers, and business owners to lead in design, development and execution of test scripts.
• Design, develop and execute security roles and User security access to systems and data.
• Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications.
• Participate in the implementation of system/process solutions.
• Troubleshoot production issues, document problems and provide recommend appropriate solutions or escalate to others for further action
• Involved in Level I on-call support
• Master’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience, or 7+ years of equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in primary technology stack• Advanced business process/software knowledge and experience working in core distribution and manufacturing business processes (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor)
• Certified Technical and Software Application Knowledge
• Experienced Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
• Departmental process/software solution designs
• Mentor and instruct others Analysts and business User on standard/best practices and the solution design methods
• Coordinate with other team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions
• Advanced QA Testing and scripting experience
• Experienced in multi-site / multi-functional area implementations
• Help prepare project action plans and tasks
• Advanced data SQL analysis skills
• SSRS / SSIS /SSAS or related report or data integration design/development skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5187