Senior Software Engineer
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Support and install software applications, including end user training and documentation.
- Document and maintain software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement.
- Participate in test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Execute full life-cycle software development.
- Write testable, efficient code for complex solutions.
- Keep abreast of current technologies by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques.
- Review code to ensure adherence to standards.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (including Electronic), or related.
- Requires 5 years of progressive, post-Bachelor's experience, which must include at least 4 years of experience with the following: developing and implementing Dynamics AX ERP software; database technologies; X++, AIF, and SSRS; and 2 years of experience with Agile development processes, methodologies and tools.
- Must possess Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification.
- All candidates subject to background check and drug test.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5912