Senior Software Engineer (X++)
This position is responsible for developing cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. You will be handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities in one of the following areas: server functions, network communication systems, voice systems, database administration or systems monitoring.
- Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code for complex solutions
- Mentoring Level I and II associates, facilitating associates on-boarding
- Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Master’s degree and four or more years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five or more years of relevant experience, or seven or more years of equivalent experience
- Four or more years technical/analytical/development experience developing/implementing Dynamics AX ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills and ability to develop and execute advanced solutions
- Solid knowledge of X , AIF. SSRS.
- Multi-site implementations a plus; Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, A/R, A/P, GL experience a plus.