Senior Software Engineer (Dynamics AX)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for developing cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. You will be handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities in one of the following areas: server functions, network communication systems, voice systems, database administration or systems monitoring.
• Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers
• Documenting and maintaining software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement
• Executing full life-cycle software development
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code for complex solutions
• Mentoring Level I and II associates, facilitating associates on-boarding
• Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• Master’s degree and four or more years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five or more years of relevant experience, or seven or more years of equivalent experience
• Four or more years technical/analytical/development experience developing/implementing Dynamics AX ERP software
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
• Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies and tools
• Demonstrable experience working with database technologies
• Demonstrable critical thinking skills and ability to develop and execute advanced solutions
• Solid knowledge of X++, AIF. SSRS.
• Multi-site implementations a plus; Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, A/R, A/P, GL experience a plus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7958