Senior Software Engineer (Dynamics AX) - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Software engineers are responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support.
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications supporting internal business requirements or external customers
- Supports and/or installs software applications, may include end user training and documentation
- Documents and maintains software functionality include break/fix and continual improvement
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient code for complex solutions
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
- Participates in outside educational opportunities
- Mentor Level I and II associates, facilitates associates on-boarding
- Reviews other team members' code to ensure adherence to standards
- Works under limited supervision
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Recognized by peers as a disproportionate contributor
- May provide consultation on projects and is considered to be a subject matter expert on technology
- Involved in Level II on-call support
- Master’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience, or 7+ years of equivalent experience
- 4+ years technical/analytical/development experience developing/implementing Dynamics AX ERP software
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
- Experience in Agile development processes, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrable experience working with database technologies
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills and ability to develop and execute advanced solutions
- Solid knowledge of X++, AIF. SSRS.
- Multi-site implementations a plus; Manufacturing, HR/Payroll, A/R, A/P, GL experience a plus.
- Basic Project Management skills: define problem, establish goal, best solution, lead execution and measure results.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5262