Senior Finance Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Finance Manager – Dairy Manufacturing is responsible for supporting the Dairy Finance Director in all financial planning and analysis activities. The successful candidate will have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with strong business and financial acumen. They will evaluate current financial performance and develop improvement recommendations.
- Develop analysis to understand the relative profitability across customers
- Product margin performance within each key customer
- Analysis and understanding of direct manufacturing costs
- Attribution of direct sales and distribution costs by customer
- Develop analysis to understand the relative profitability by product line
- Branded profitability versus co-manufacturing and private label products
- Assignment of direct manufacturing, selling and distribution costs
- Financial evaluation of prospective capital investments
- Prepare detailed monthly analyses of financial results for review with management
- Develop actionable reporting and lead review process with key business leaders
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Proactively partner with across Dairy management to provide leadership for the business unit
- Mentor and lead analysis staff
- BS Degree in Finance or Business Management and at least five years of business experience
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to succinctly communicate recommendations to business leaders
- Ability to work effectively across various functions and levels in the organization
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.