Senior Finance Manager Manufacturing
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing is responsible for all financial analysis, accounting, cost accounting and administrative aspects of the Meat Plants (AZ and CO), Beverage division and an oil processing plant. The successful candidate will demonstrate skills working in a matrix organization and partner with Shamrock shared services to ensure efficient transactional processing.
- Prepare accurate weekly financial forecasts for AMD, CMD, Beverage and Jensen
- Continually improve the forecasting model and accuracy
- Expand analysis of sales, margins, variances and production expenses
- Develop and utilize KPIs to monitor business results
- Prepare detailed monthly analyses of financial results for review with management
- Manage process for maintenance of BOMs
- Track and report on progress of yield tests and BOM reviews
- Ensure cost accounting disciplines are in place, including timely review of variances
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and functioning to protect assets
- Enforce compliance with inventory and fixed asset processes and procedures
- Monitor receivables, payables and other asset metrics
- Proactively partner with plant management to provide leadership for the business unit
- Mentor and lead accounting staff
- Be recognized as a leader by plant and foodservice management
- Partner with Shamrock shared services for efficient transaction processing
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance and at least five years of business experience
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Experience in cost accounting required
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing remote locations preferred
- Manufacturing experience and/or Foodservice experience preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6386