Senior Director Brand Management - Shamrock Farms
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock, we're doing dairy differently. From reimagining the familiar with a new brand campaign to executing unexpected marketing activations, we're looking for a Senior Director of Brand Management to help lead our passionate and dedicated team. The Senior Director will be responsible for overseeing brand strategy and responsible for meeting annual growth and brand profitability goals for the Shamrock Farms and Rockin’ Protein product portfolio. (S)he will work with our leadership team, associates and agency partners to manage all aspect of the marketing mix from strategy and execution to budgeting and reporting. The ideal candidate is proactive and entrepreneurial as we aim to drive sales growth and long-term brand equity.
- Lead the development and implementation of our brand strategy across all channels and all geographies.
- Lead cross-functional marketing teams to identify opportunities to drive growth, build brands, improve existing product portfolio including ongoing product enhancement and packaging evolution.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership across digital, traditional media, publications and events in all channels of trade including national retail, convenience, food service, University, Club and alternate channels.
- Lead with operations and sales management on competitive opportunities, shelf management, new product development and new business initiatives to creatively leverage trade, consumer and shopper marketing dollars and maximize brand growth and ROI.
- Continuously assess the landscape, competitive set and consumer needs to design integrated marketing programs that delight consumers and accelerate growth.
- Support fiscal management including annual budgeting, ROI analytics, forecasting and sales reporting for assigned brand portfolios.
- Set clear goals for delivering growth-oriented programming to drive overall portfolio energy and vitality.
- Support marketing and sales executives in building a robust and credible storyline for senior level meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of Brand Management experience
- 5+ years successfully leading marketing or brand management teams
- Demonstrated expertise in successfully building and developing brands
- Passion for beverage and dairy
- Strong business acumen with P&L experience
- Brand or product management in CPG or beverage preferred
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Hunger to identify consumer insights and turn them into actionable plans
- Self-starter with a desire to rollup sleeves, managing competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think fast and react in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Strategic influencing abilities
- Strong technical aptitude with web-based tools and intermediate to advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7982