Senior Category Manager, Dairy
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
As the Category Manager - Dairy, you will help our account management and marketing teams understand what drives the shoppers in dairy and protein beverage category. You will provide insights to help identify category trends, share change implications and the vision to shape the agenda with our stakeholders. As part of the Sales Finance team, you will also impact development of pricing architecture and trade management systems. This is an impactful position in an entrepreneurial culture, that will give you the opportunity to grow your career and make immediate impact in the dairy and weight control category.
- Develop and articulate actionable insights focused on profitable growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing and Product Supply
- Develop customized fact-based selling stories leveraging data sources including IRI scan, proprietary retail data and internal sales data
- Provide insights on shelf management, post promotional analysis, pricing and basket sizing
- Develop assortment analytics, share reports and best practices that raise the team’s ability to lead category growth
- Formulate and support trade spend management programs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Category Management, Insights and/or Sales experience within the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Proactive mindset with ability to drive growth agenda
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, IRI Unify/Consumer Panel/EYC
- Previous dairy industry experience / space planning / CMA Certification, a plus
- BI experience a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.