Senior Business Process Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Business Process Analyst is responsible for evaluation of existing business processes for the purpose of identifying and executing on improvement initiatives. This will be achieved by extracting, analyzing, identifying and assessing qualitative or quantitative patterns, trends, and other relationships from large amounts of data. In addition, this role manages other aspects of projects for our organization.
- Analyzes and tests current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collects data, performs root cause analysis of issues or problems, and proposes solutions according to the current and future needs of the business.
- Oversees process change implementation and testing, and reviews changes to ensure they result in measurable organizational improvements.
- Assists in the development and delivery of training programs or presentations communicating process revisions to the organization.
- Interprets data, analyzes results and provides ongoing reports.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintains databases/data systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery. Tracks progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and prepares reports.
- Assists with the selection and management of all activities regarding external consultants or vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Experience in a related position preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Project scheduling skills, project planning skills and project management skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.