Senior Broadline Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Senior Broadline Analyst is responsible for developing and producing business reports related to the Broadline business and formulating business recommendations and alternative solutions based on prepared and analyzed statistical data
- Identify expense and productivity improvement opportunities with department leaders to affect chang
- Identify favorable and unfavorable data trends. Participate in discussions with Category Management staff members, providing analytic results and recommendations for improved performance
- Lead the production of monthly result reviews of category and customer segment financials and operational performance metrics versus current plan and last year
- Demonstrate understanding of data resources and best utilize them to help improve efficiency and performance
- Effectively translate data and analyses into presentation of findings, insights and strategic recommendations
- Analyze of customer incentive and rebates in accordance with the customer agreement to maximize investment spend
- Research negative gross profit opportunities to identify issues and implement corrective action
- Partner with Branch Executives and Sales Management to identify, develop, analyze, manage and report on various metrics to measure success of specific business segments
- Develop and manage analytical tools to evaluate sales productivity and promotional spend to determine ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Data Analytics ore related area and 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity and influence change in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal communication and math/accounting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity, initiative to dig into the 'why' of various results
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6981