Seafood Quality Assurance
*Schedule for this position is expected to be Sunday - Thursday.
Sunday: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
M-Thursday: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
*Subject to change according to business needs.
This position is responsible for maintaining all aspects of Quality Assurance to ensure proper, safe and exceptional operation of the department.
- Auditing products for quality and safety prior to sending out to customers.
- Auditing incoming raw materials for supplier specifications, quality, and food security.
- Reviewing incoming ingredients for allergen checks and quality standards.
- Maintaining food safety in the plant by upholding proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control, pest control, guidelines followed.
- Working with operational teams daily with paperwork, quality checks, and HACCP procedures.
- Aiding in plant training requirements and training frequencies.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High School Diploma
- Meat Protein Experience
- HACCP certified, preferred