Seafood Quality Assurance
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
*Schedule for this position is expected to be Sunday - Thursday.
Sunday: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
M-Thursday: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
*Subject to change according to business needs.
This position is responsible for maintaining all aspects of Quality Assurance to ensure proper, safe and exceptional operation of the department.
- Auditing products for quality and safety prior to sending out to customers.
- Auditing incoming raw materials for supplier specifications, quality, and food security.
- Reviewing incoming ingredients for allergen checks and quality standards.
- Maintaining food safety in the plant by upholding proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control, pest control, guidelines followed.
- Working with operational teams daily with paperwork, quality checks, and HACCP procedures.
- Aiding in plant training requirements and training frequencies.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High School Diploma
- Meat Protein Experience
- HACCP certified, preferred
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.