Day Shift Position Available with Great Pay!
Starting at $23/hr - PLUS $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Schedule: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (approximately)
Days: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri (Tues/Sat off)
This position is responsible for cutting, trimming & boning carcass sections or fillets to reduce cooking cuts.
- Cleaning, preparing fish, and discarding inedible parts.
- Cutting and weighing fillets and portions for individual servings.
- Receiving, inspecting and storing seafood upon delivery.
- Recording quantity of seafood received and issued.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Two-three years related experience and/or training
- Must have the ability of using cutting utensils and running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.