Sales Support Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sales Support Specialist will support our customers by creating menus that are visually pleasing and meet specific design criteria to maximize customer profitability through the highlighting of popular and profitable items. He/she will also provide other customer/sales support including presentation of our services most aligned to customer needs and use tools to price and compare menu items
- Design menus for customers using Adobe Creative Cloud and engineer menu to be profitable
- Define food costing for customer menus using in-house software; including comparing costing to current providers
- Assist in the preparation of customer-specific Shamrock Foods Company services; putting all services/materials together in customer presentations and/or operator training manuals
- Other duties as assigned.
- One plus years of experience in desktop publishing or graphic design role preferred
- High School diploma or GED required. Degree preferred.
- Demonstrate capability using graphic design software; Adobe Creative Cloud preferred (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in foodservice industry preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6143