Sales Support Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sales Support Specialist – Gold Canyon Meat Company is responsible for ensuring accurate customer agreements as it relates to product pricing and also managing special order requirements.
- Accurately enter customer pricing agreements into a database
- Accurately enter customer specification requirements as they related to aged product into a database
- Enter customer deviations into a pricing database and share with the Contract Administration team
- Enter approved special-order requests into the database with the associated formulas
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 plus year general business experience preferred
- Demonstrated 10-key proficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Leadership experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7854