Sales Manager - Commercial Accounts East
- Requisition ID
Summary and Essential Duties
The Sales Manager - Commercial Accounts is responsible for managing the sales of Shamrock Farms Dairy products to the QSR (Quick Service Restaurant), Vending, Collegiate channels of business. They will be responsible for managing all aspects and types of Customer Transactions, and driving resolutions for issues associated with order entry, product mix, product delivery, pricing, sourcing and other Customer matters.
- Manage the key accounts in the territory that include all three channels QSR, Vending and Collegiate.
- Establish a strategic relationship with customer base by preparing for and performing business reviews that benefit both the customer and Shamrock.
- Initiate and maintain relationship building with accounts within the aligned territory.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales and profit forecasting and transactional activities to meet those goals.
- Prepare reports to provide the VP of Sales with information for negotiations, pricing changes, product mix changes, and deliveries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, from College, University, Trade or Specialized training (i.e. culinary certificate) preferred
- Must have 5 plus years successful sales experience
- 1 plus years Leadership experience
- Must be willing to travel 25%-50%; primarily east-coast
- Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong mathematical and analytic skills
- Strong written/verbal communication and group presentation skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 16852