Route Settlement Support Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for reconciling funds received from drivers and documenting, recording, summarizing and electronically settling routes in the Ross System.
• Interfacing with Route Drivers by collecting monies from the drivers’ routes
• Completing a Driver Check In Sheet for each Driver
• Communicating with drivers in outlying areas and reconciling paperwork via telephone
• Accounting for all driver invoices, either hard copy or in On Base System, verifying signature, PO and call numbers
• Archiving route documentation and assisting drivers in ensuring all invoices and documentation including route returns and crates are accounted for
• Collecting driver logs, driver vehicle inspection reports and monthly mileage sheets.
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Competent typing abilities (30 words per minute)
• Computer literate, preferable in Excel and Word Ability to operate copy machine, facsimile, and telephone system
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6697