Route Settlement Clerk - Albuquerque, NM
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Responsible for all activities related to balancing and settling drivers’ routes. These activities will be accomplished both manually and utilizing CADEC, the computerized handheld system.
- Collect and count money from route drivers; prepare daily cash deposits
- Produce adding machine tape to document cash/checks received
- Reconcile cash received/paid out to sales invoice documents
- Balance the routes’ paperwork, either manually or in CADEC
- Prepare route recap that summarizes route accounting activity.
- Manually enter credits and verify CADEC credits
- Write up drivers for route discrepancies
- Archive route documentation utilizing the OnBase scanning system
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years prior accounting related experience and/or training.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate ten key by touch, computer literate, preferably in Excel and MS Word.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5327