- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Restaurant Consultant will work with Shamrock Customers to analyze their business models, provide them with value-added analysis, and suggest improved processes benefiting productivity and profitability.
- Consult with the customer using the Shamrock 'Restaurant 360' consulting platform to identify and define customers business needs, determine solutions, and develop a proposal/presentation for customers to review
- Introduce and inform customer about Shamrocks products with emphasis on specific brands and partnering vendors to include produce, specialty, beverage, COP, disposables, and TT&E categories
- Demonstrate potential solutions including culinary, ideation, multi-task preparation and presentation of product
- Plan, manage and implement multiple projects based on customer needs.
- Track, measure and evaluate performance of implemented solutions
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate performance metrics, monitor and develop action plans to meet these metrics
- Promote process improvements, services and solutions within assigned business segment to potential customers that fit our targeted profile.
- Establish a strong partnership with the appropriate Account Manager to ensure agreed-upon customer's needs are met
- Schedule and coordinate Business Reviews/Showcases with sales reps and broker/vendor
- When appropriate, pursue and effectively engage at the 'C' level customer-touch point
- Actively pursue continuous learning of industry knowledge to ensure selection and delivery of best insights for usage with prospective qualified customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years Culinary experience; 3 years leadership experience.
- Strong multi-unit operations experience a plus
- Previous consulting experience a plus
- Demonstrated expertise solving practical and theoretical problems involving multiple variables in variety of situations
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as to speak effectively before groups of customers and colleagues
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.