Repack/Cold Room Lead
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Lead person on the floor for the Repack operation.
- Operate all equipment in department
- Create department schedule ensuring all positions are covered to meet all production needs and minimize overtime
- Ensure that all vacations are covered by available associates in department or cover some or all of that vacation yourself
- Cover supervisor shifts
- Monitor and review all legal documents verifying we are compliant with all regulatory agencies
- Assist supervisors to create training and monitor and evaluate all training of new hires in department
- Review daily production schedule
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of plant, department, or work crew
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Inspect materials and acquire estimates and requisitions as needed
- Set up machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot processing equipment and report malfunctions to maintenance personnel
- Write work orders and order parts
- Coordinate with the Production to fill order quantities
- Support all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's)
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year of related experience
- Hours vary, must be flexible and willing to work overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Occasionally sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform.
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.