Relief Production Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Cover for associates while they are on vacation; run fillers, debag bottles, run blow molds and all related filling equipment, with quality being the major concern. Be able to be a team member and work with others.
- Running fillers, filling out paperwork, changing codes, changing from one product to another, changing and hooking up tanks, sanitizing machines at correct intervals.
- Use the pallet jack to move pallets of packages into the plant.
- Keep all related equipment running smoothly (caser, overhead case pusher, stacker).
- Taste test all product that is ran.
- Weight checks.
- Clean machine when needed, always keep surrounding area clean and picked up and ready for an inspection.
- Work with other people and be a team player.
- Other work as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.