Regional Sales Manager - Commerce City, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager for is responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies and plans for the Shamrock Farms portfolio in the central U.S. Channels include retail grocery, convenience, drug, non-traditional retail, and foodservice/QSRs. This includes development of new customers and management of existing customers.
- Delivers significant volume growth, while maintaining continued growth in profitability
- Identifies and prioritizes key sales opportunities at major retailers
- Develops, directs, and manages strategic selling plan for the Shamrock Farms brand and sub-brands to drive national expansion efforts
- Works with Directors/Senior Directors to establish sales forecasts and manages to those objectives
- Ensures execution of annual sales plans, including identification of key customer targets that are aligned with the strategic marketing plan and meets overall divisional goals
- Provides overall management and leadership of key accounts in the territory
- Maintains regular contacts with key customers for the purpose of significantly improving Shamrock’s relationship and ensuring that programs are executed in a timely, high quality and value-added way
- Develops sales presentations in conjunction with the ‘Trade and Category Management’ and ‘Marketing’ departments when appropriate
- Develops annual sales and expense budgets for territory and manages the approved budgets
- Provides periodic reporting and analysis as needed
- Develops annual trade plans for new and existing key accounts to drive objectives. This includes the sales of new product lines/sku’s, product expansion, promotional plan development, category management, trade show management, etc.
- Provides leadership and management of all territory-related retail driven proposals
- Manages outside brokers
- Provides pricing recommendations for accounts in territory
- Conducts special projects as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current driver’s license
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet software skills are required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department, which may be subject to evenings, weekends and/or holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.