Regional Linehaul Driver
This position is responsible for driving trucks over established route to safely and efficiently deliver products and render services.
- Transporting and delivering all food related products from company distribution centers to company distribution centers.
- Delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries
- Must comply with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (Class A) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 39 months
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to install chains on tires
- English required language
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.