- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Monday - Friday Schedule!
This position is responsible for operating switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls. Additionally, responsible for Admin duties as assigned and Customer Service backup duties
- Using private branch exchange (PBX) switchboard to connect interoffice and house calls
- Answering, screening, and routing outside calls and suppling information to callers and recording messages
- Performing admin duties such as typing, proofreading, copying and sorting mail
- Ability to quickly resolve customer sales questions and take orders as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some college courses in business or communications a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), computer literate, minimum typing skill of 65 words per minute
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions; Ability to deal with problems in an effective and “delivering satisfaction” manner
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's; Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.