Receiving - Fish Plant
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for coordinating activities for receiving inbound raw material, inspecting all raw material for temperature and sensory evaluation and
Moving labelled product into inventory slots ready for production draws.
- Receive trucks delivering raw material. Unload inbound raw material and accept or reject all or partial receipt of goods after product inspection with QA personnel.
- Complete all HACCP receiving records to record raw material description, counts, weights, core temps, sensory evaluation and number of boxes inspected.
- Collecting all inbound raw material at a central point and accurately receive and label the pallet and each box per lot.
- Using the computer and scanning gun to move the product to the storage slot to ensure the crew can select the product.
- Produce inventory receipts from received purchase orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interacting with the warehouse personnel to ensure all orders are received.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications: (If it is listed it is a required, unless otherwise noted as Preferred)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be proficient in data entry and basic computer knowledge
- Must have the ability running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
- Frequent exposure to extreme cold and risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- Occasional exposure to high, precarious places, extreme heat, loud work environment.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7145