Quality Assurance Lab Technician
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The schedule for this position is 5 PM - 5 AM
This position is responsible for using laboratory equipment and standardized testing procedures to test and evaluate milk, ice cream and other products with regard to quality standards.
- Monitoring plant environment, equipment and waste discharge for compliance with all sanitary and environmental codes and regulations.
- Performing tests on milk, dairy, ice cream and other frozen products (including taste tests).
- Filling tubes and bottles with specified solutions and applies identification labels.
- Interpreting and submitting samples and required documentation for co-pack vendors.
- Cleaning and sterilizing lab area, equipment, and instruments regularly.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 1 year related experience
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.