- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Contract Pricing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining contract pricing and other contractual requirements for customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Prepare and accurately load customer pricing contracts into Shamrock’s systems by creating upload templates or 10-key data entry
- Support Pricing Analysts by maintaining customer pricing, order guides, and custom invoice requirements
- Review customer pricing contracts for necessary information and combine with internal information to prepare for loading into the system
- Verify data entered by utilizing various internal reports
- Assist Pricing Analysts with any necessary research or corrections to resolve pricing discrepancies
- Complete other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook and Excel, required
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills (alpha/numeric) by touch
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7064