- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Compiles payroll data to maintain payroll records by performing the following duties.
- Receive, answer, and maintain all tax levies, garnishments, child support. Setup and maintain deductions in payroll system.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, import payroll data into payroll system, and import hours from time and attendance system.
- Generate earnings and pay statements using in-house payroll system.
- Audits data input to ensure accuracy of payroll records.
- Assist associates with ADP iPay registration and questions.
- Responds to Associate Service Center ticket queue for payroll related questions.
- Process manual checks as needed.
- Process termination pay for all associates.
- Calculate retro pay.
- Sort and distribute payroll checks for each division and attach payroll stuffers as needed.
- Prepares periodic reports for managers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll experience
- Thorough knowledge of garnishment processing required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with computerized payroll systems
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7297