- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for running UHT and related processing equipment, with quality being the major concern.
- Operating UHT (cleaning, sterilizing, running) and associated equipment (homogenizer, tanks, CIP system, sterile air system, sterile lines and valves)
- Completing paper work and maintaining records (charts, CIP logs, sanitation logs, production logs, and other needed documentation), Efficiently be able to change from one product to another.
- Drawing product samples to ensure products meet all specifications for further lab analysis and packaging
- Communicating closely with the ESL Filler Operators to provide efficient filler operations.
- Transferring and handling chemicals in a safe manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Qualifications: (If it is listed it is a required, unless otherwise noted as Preferred)
- One month related experience
- High school Diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and calculate amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from cold to hot
- Shifts may vary - Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- In some areas, tasting and smelling are required.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.