- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Unloads and dumps grinding raw materials and products from pallets, skids or trucks in grinders and blenders and labels and date stamps all finished cases of patties according to specifications. Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Palletizes all labeled cases according to specifications.
- Counts all finished cases and records them on appropriate logs.
- Separates rework from paper and places them in bins for rework.
- Tracks all weights of rework product and records on appropriate forms.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Assists in all other areas of ground beef production line, including equipment setup and breakdown, box making, casing, labeling, stacking, weighing, recordkeeping, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 to 3 months related experience, preferred.
- Must have the ability running an electric pallet jack or forklift, preferred.
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Pay Range for this position is: $15-$17/hr.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.