Over the Road Driver + $7,500 Sign On Bonus
Monday through Friday work schedule!
We are offering a $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
This position is responsible for delivering our refrigerated products by departing from Eastvale, CA and traveling through the western US- no looking for freight or wondering where you're going next.
- Transporting, and delivering milk products from the warehouse or depots to
customers - may need to be your own lumper at times
- Safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified
destinations and perform daily inspections on trucks and reporting daily on its
- Complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Willingness to run on computerized logs
- Keeping up with pre- and post-trip truck inspections and driver's daily logs
- Delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up returns and
completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- GED or H.S. diploma required
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (Class A) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 39 months
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to install chains on tires
- English required language
- Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.