Order Selector Nights + $5,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus for individuals with at least 1 year of Order Selection Experience
We treat associates like family, one way we do this, we will pay for you to get to the interview! Gas Cards provided for individuals who come in to interview.
Sunday - Thursday schedule!! Up to $22.50 per hour starting rate!!
This position is responsible for performing various duties within the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging, putting away, or transporting all orders according to company standards.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- 1 year of Order Selection experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!