Order Selector Dairy Maid
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1910 W Mountain View Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position will be responsible for selecting Dairy Maid account items to ensure all routes depart on time while maintaining the required service level for Company in a warehouse environment, where the average temperature is -18Degress F.
- Operating an electric pallet jack to move racks, pallets, and totes.
- Placing products from the pick slots to a pallet, rack, or tote and wrapping orders with stretch wrap.
- Marking orders for customer identification.
- Cleaning warehouse including but not limited to: sweeping, stacking pallets, leveling product in pick slots, and removing ice and debris.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Less than high school education minimum
- One month or more related experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- In some areas, tasting and smelling are required.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.