- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Operational Support position is responsible for executing and supporting the functions of Inventory Control, Salvage, Driver Check-in, Returns, and Will Call.
- Perform Driver Check-in Duties
- Perform Inventory Control cycle counts, reconciliations, etc.
- Perform Salvage/Returns processes.
- Operate the Will Call desk and function.
- Use proper body mechanics at all times to help prevent injuries.
- Report/stop all safety issues and/or unsafe practices immediately.
- Dress appropriately and wear all requires personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Use lockout/tag out devices and procedures as required.
- Obey all signs and procedures.
- Immediately removes any damaged product from the pickslot and takes to designated salvage area.
- Other duties may be assigned based on department and business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) and 6+ months of experience in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Must be able to effectively work unsupervised, independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to display a high level of initiative
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work with and differentiate similar product codes and numbers with only very subtle differences
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership attributes that foster effective working relationships
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of numbers, etc.
- Must routinely interact with external customers, suppliers, and vendors in a way that reflects the Shamrock Foods Culture and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; Must be able to learn the flow of information and gain understanding as it relates to Shamrock Foods Systems
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.