Operations Support Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Position provides administrative support to the Operations Department by performing the essential functions listed below and other duties as assigned.
- Monitor, track and update attendance and performance records
- Generate Constructive Performance Discussion Records
- Process/Research departmental expenses (including Company financials, operational expenses, and company-confidential data)
- Data entry for department invoices
- Track inventory and ordering of all office supplies and uniforms.
- Update the Operations calendar
- Help organize upcoming events
- Create flyers for upcoming events
- Post job postings & upcoming events
- Maintain personnel files and enter associate training records
- Create years of service certificate for warehouse associates
- Booking flights/tracking credit flights
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities
- Record and transcribe minutes of meetings
- Organize quarterly appreciation lunches and events
- Track and report statistics for Team Owned Process Improvement warehouse teams
- Assist with related special projects, as required
- Cover/Assist in other areas as needed
- Other duties as required
- HS diploma or GED and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
- Photo shop/Graphic design
- Operation of fax and copy machines
- 10 key by touch
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, Holidays and some weekends
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5372