Operations Project Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for providing leadership for identified projects, using company tailored best practices, methodologies and tools to ensure successful project performance.
- Assisting project owners in developing an effective business case, including project scope and potential ROI.
- Managing and organizing meeting agendas to provide facilitation to maximize effectiveness.
- Identifying the project sequence to meet schedule, document project progress including: meetings/notes/actions/timelines, etc.
- Working with warehouse and transportation technologies
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in a related field; or 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Ability to lead in a Matrix Environment
- Must be adept with the use of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and SharePoint
- PMP certification is preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays, and travel when needed.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6539