- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Operations Data Analyst works with cross-functional leadership teams to capture the business needs, create and manage data analysis, reporting, competitive analysis and analytics solutions that turn the data into knowledge. (S)he will manage data and analytics for a variety of projects from inception to post-execution, working with business, operations, finance and technical teams on data collection, analysis and presentation, operationalizing analytics.
(S)he will drive change in the business through compelling arguments derived from data. Timely, accurate and concise performance in this role will be essential for improving revenue, operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with internal Business, Product, Engineering, & Finance teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret data using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Serve as authoritative resource on standard metrics, methodologies and domain knowledge for operational analytics.
- Deliver Solutions – Partner with development teams to implement analytics templates and processes to meet long term business needs.
- Communication - Own communications to project members and partners on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Monitoring data integrity for accuracy in reporting.
- Utilizing broad understanding of all business lines and operational practices to provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Identifying future opportunities for reporting products and improved efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Engineering or related area.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics. Reporting and Business Intelligence experience preferred.
- Familiarity with managing, analyzing & manipulating large datasets
- Intermediate to Advanced MS SQL experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity and influence change in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6506